"BirthDay Wishes" Greetings 4U🎁


"BirthDay Wishes For Friend" 🎁

#Findstatus4u Popular # Tags || Guest Post Join Now Free : Instagram | FacebookPage

Funny Crazy Love Quotes in English

Funny Love Quotes


Its crazy how much you let someone hurt you without realizing it.


Press “like” if you are crazy.


Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are already taken.


Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good. :P


Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You.


funny crazy love quotes in english


When I see you, I miss your smile. When I see your smile, I miss your hug. When you hug me, I want your kiss …… Oh I’m just so crazy about you.


Only fools fall in love and I guess I'm one of them :)


I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice :)


My family says I talk in my sleep but nobody at work has ever mentioned it. lol


What i if told you...you the read first line wrong... same with the second... :p


I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos. :D


If school has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)


The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited" :)


You can never really say what's on your mind, when your family is on Facebook.


After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.


Gravity always gets me down. :)


I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.


Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.


Marriage is like going to a restaurant and order your choice from the menu, And then look at neighbouring table n wish you"d ordered that.


I hate when I am about to hug someone really s3xy and my face hits the mirror.


Boys think of girls just ike books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eye, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.


For you men who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember thats where the knives are kept. :)


I cannot tell you how grateful I am, I am filled with humidity.


I can handle pain until it hurts.


Admit it, you listen to other strangers conversations and mentally give your opinion.


I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative. :p


Laziness Is The Mother Of All Bad Habits But Ultimately She Is A Mother And We Should Respect Her.


I took an IQ test and the results were negative.


Everything is 10x funnier when you are not supposed to laugh.


My head is telling my heart “I told you so!”.


There's no such thing as addiction, there's only things that you enjoy doing more than life. – Doug Stanhope


A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.


Shhhhhhhh everyone around me is in a relationship and I am just here with my laptop and this page.


I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves. – Jack Handey


OH MY GOD, The rain’s wet..


How come wrong numbers are never busy?


You must be a certified helmet wearing window licker to ride the sunshine bus..


Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day.


Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being.


Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!! :P


You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me. I’ll train you. Make your appointment today.


We become what we think about.


I gotta go to work today because millions of people on welfare depend on me.


When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?


I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.


Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.


Money can't buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same thing.


One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions :)


Wonders if its bad when I’m talking to myself and I’m not even listening…


If a thoughtless thought is thought, would a thought thoughtlessly think of thoughtless thoughts whenever thinking thoughts are thoughtless? What a thought, eh?


Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.


It is a sad fact that 20% of marriages in this country end in divorce. But hey, the remaining end in death. You could be one of the lucky ones.


Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.


My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face.


Newton's law of love: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed. Only it can transfer from one girlfriend to another with some loss of money.


In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.


I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.


Years of education, solving tough problems, handling complex issues, yet we take a while standing before glass doors thinking whether to Push or Pull.


I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!!!


I think I got a fever, a fever of you :)


A wise man once said, You can’t be old and wise, if you were never young and crazy.


Being stupid is its own reward.


I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.


Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.


Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?


I really need 5 hours of Facebook to balance out my 5 minutes of studying.


I am not addicted to WHATS APP. I only use it when I have time ....... lunch time, break time, bed time, this time, that time, any time, all the time. :)


The stuff you heard about me is a lie, I’m way worse…


Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!


Never make eye contact while eating a banana.


Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a train, fall in love and never return.


Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not.Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.


Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.


Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.


If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, nobody else wanted them either :)


Just finished deleting some friends on Facebook, if you can read this then you got lucky.


Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing. LOL


God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P


If you don't care stop talking about it.


When I'm on my death bed, I want my final words to be "I left one million dollars in the.


My family says I talk in my sleep but nobody at work has ever mentioned it. lolz


Dear Google, Please stop behaving like a GIRL. Will u please allow me to complete the whole sentence before you start guessing and suggesting.


Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.


I wish my bank account refilled as fast as my laundry basket.


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.


A girl jogging in the park helps at least 5 boys to be fit and in shape.


Why do I fall in love with people who are all ready taken or have feelings for someone else?


All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.


I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.


I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!


Today's Relationships: You can touch each other but not each others phones.


For all the girls that say ..... All guys are the same ...... Who told you to try them ALL.


If life gives you questions, Google gives you answers.


Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!


My phone is like my lover. Its the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I wake up to every morning.


Be thankful for all you have, because you never know what will happen next.


I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them :)


A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"


Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number :D


Life is Short – Chat Fast!


Behind every successful man... There is a confused woman.



I'm not short, I am just concentrated awesome!


You can stay in my heart without paying single penny.

Tags
funny love quotes,funny love quotes for him,funny love quotes for her,cute funny love quotes for him,funny love quotes and sayings,funny love quotes for her from the heart,funny love quotes for him from the heart,funny love quotes for him pictures,funny love quotes with pictures,short funny love quotes,funny love quotes for husband,sayings short funny love quotes,cute and funny love quotes,cute funny love quotes,funny love quotes him,funny love quotes tagalog,cheesy funny love quotes for him,funny love quotes pic,best funny love quotes,famous funny love quotes,silly funny love quotes for him,sweet funny love quotes,funny love quotes images,sweet and funny love quotes,funny love quotes pinterest,image of funny love quotes,sayings funny love quotes,crazy funny love quotes,funny love quotes for girlfriend,cute funny love quotes for her,tumblr funny love quotes,funny love quotes for boyfriend,funny love quotes for wife,funny love quotes for friends