"BirthDay Wishes" Greetings 4U🎁


"BirthDay Wishes For Friend" 🎁

#Findstatus4u Popular # Tags || Guest Post Join Now Free : Instagram | FacebookPage

Attitude Status for Instagram in English

Attitude Status


Always #remember, You are #bigger than your #problems…….


Dear girls, #keep your heels and #standards always #high…!!


Don’t #stress, do your #best, #forget the #rest.


Having a #girl friend is a #cute thing,#But I’m already committed with my #bed and #rajai.


#Honey, I’ve got heels #higher than your #standards


I always learn from #mistakes of others, who took my #advice 🙂


I don’t have an attitude problem.You have a #problem with my #attitude and that is not my problem.


I don’t #need your #attitude I have one of #my own


I may look #innocent, but I may #surely put you in #trouble….

Attitude Status

attitude status for instagram in english,attitude status for instagram,attitude status for instagram in english,attitude status for instagram bio


I text you #because I want to have a #conversation with you. Not to #get one #word answers..


If a girl #leaves you #behind don’t bother, just find #cutest one than her to make her #respect you.


If #attitude #kills…. I am the #weapon of #mass #destruction…..


If you don’t like #something, change it. If you can’t #change it, change your #attitude.


If you #spend your whole #life giving #explanations to people you will #end up having no time left to #justify it !!


It #funny how some #people #think u #hate them, when u literally do not #think of them at #all.


Itz very easy to #defeat #someone , but itz very hard to #win #someone.


Just #finished #blocking some #numbers on #whatsapp, if you can #read this #then you #got #lucky…!!!


#Kill #tension #before #tensions #kill you, reach your #goal #before #goal #kicks you, #live #life before #life #leaves #you.


#Learn to say #NO and #live a #tension #free #life!

Attitude Status

#Life is like #facebook. #People will #like your #problems and #comment, but no #one will #solve them because #everyone else is #too #busy updating theirs.


#Me + #my room + #music + #internet connection + no #study = A #PERFECT DAY……


#Never #hate something or someone just #because #someone else does…


#Never #hide your #last seen, let #people #see how you are #ignoring them… !!!!


#No matter how #high waves of #troubles are, #No #matter how #hard they #hit the #coasts of #my life.. #but they’ll #never ever be #able to #Sink #Mountains of #my #Fight….


People #understand you by your #attitude.. If your attitude is bad you are #bad.. If your #attitude is good you are #good…


#People will #love you. #People will #hate you. And none of it will have #anything to do with #you.


#Roses are #red #skies are #blue, #out of my five #fingers the #middle one is for you.


#SINGLE is not a #status. It is a word that #best #describes a person who is strong #enough to live and enjoy #life without #depending on other


Sometimes I need a #expert #advice… So I talk to #myself.

Attitude Status

#Talk 2 urself at-least once in a #day…..otherwise u may #miss #meeting an excellent #person in this #world.


That’s the #thing #about #Honor and #Attitude, U can’t turn it #ON & #OFF


The #Man With #BeArD will never #Look #Weird


There are #three #sides to an #argument.. my #side, your #side and the #right #side.


There is no #market for your #EMOTIONS, so #never #advertise your #FEELINGS, just display your #ATTITUDE


Your #attitude is #like a #price #tag, it #shows how #valuable #you are.


I #tried to be #normal. #Worst two #minutes of my #life.


It is your #attitude towards #life that will #determine #life's attitude towards you. Despite many people's #belief to the #contrary, #life pays no favorites


When you're #good, you're #good, when you're #awesome you're me.


I talk to #myself because i like dealing with a #better class of people.

Attitude Status

Don't #judge me unless you have #walked the life I did and understand the #experience of my heart...


Whenever I think of quitting #smoking, I #need a cigarette to think.


I'm not #heartless, I just #learned how to use #my #heart LESS.


Don`t #hate me, just get to know me #first!


If you believe in #yourself, have #dedication, pride, and that #never quit #attitude, you will be a #winner


#Wonders why #people keep #doing the same old things, but yet #expect a #different outcome!!


If You #Agree With A #Woman When She's Wrong, #Congratulations On Being Right And Wrong At The Same #Time!!!


Some #days there won`t be a #song in your #heart. #Sing anyway.


You cannot dream #yourself into a #character; you must #hammer and forge #yourself one.


Some #people just need a #High-Five.. On the #face.


#Sales are contingent upon the #attitude of the #salesman not the #attitude of the #prospect.

Attitude Status

Be #kind whenever #possible. It is always possible.


I Was Born Cool, #Global Warming Made Me Hot.


The key to #success is to keep growing in all areas of life--mental, emotional, spiritual, as #well as physical.


#Life is about laughing and #living, in good and bad times. #Getting through whatever #comes our way and #looking back and #smiling.


Anyone who has #never made a #mistake has never #tried #anything new.


#Attitude is like #underwear Don't show it just wore it!#


#Life #is short...smile while you still have teeth.


It #is your #attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure


A positive #attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.


If you #love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire. ;) :D


I was once #afraid of people #saying, ...Who does they think they #is?... Now I have the courage to stand and say, ...Th#is #is who I am....


You don't #have to have an #attitude if you're #famous.

Attitude Status

#Rise up and #attack the day with #enthusiasm.


I’m the greatest, I #said that even before I was.


It #is probably true to say that the #largest scope for change still lies in mens #attitude to women, and in womens #attitude to themselves.


#My #attitude #is #My born gift and nobody take from me.


Hustle until your #haters ask if you’re #hiring.


Enjoy Every Moment You Have.. Because In #Life, There Are No Rewinds.


If u #think I am BAD than you’re #wrong, I’m the worst..



Don't See #My Status, Appointment #is needed.


If you want #My opinion, then expect the #truth, #otherwise tell me what you want to hear...


Mental #attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching.

Attitude Status

Once in a while, #right in the middle of an ordinary #Life, #love gives us a fairy tale.


I #love buying new things but I #hate spending money.


If a plan didn't #work, #Alphabet has 25 more letters.



#Life #is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.



#My style #is unique don't copy it!


#My opinions may have changed, #but not the fact that I am right.



Never give up, for that #is just the place and time that the tide will turn.


Dear Mario.....I Wasted #My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.


These changes in latitudes, changes in #attitudes,Nothing remains quite the same.Through all of the #islands and all of the highlands,If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.


When I hear somebody sigh, ...#Life #is hard,... I am always tempted to ask, ...Compared to what?...

Attitude Status

Yes I'm #smiling, but you're not the #reason anymore!



Character #is the result of two things: mental #attitude and the way we spend our time


May #My enemies live a long #Life to see #My success.



#Everything can be taken from a man but ... the #last of the human freedoms - to choose one's #attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.


No, I'm not #feeling violent, I'm #feeling creative with weapons.



Sometimes you need to maintain a d#istance to keep them close to you.



People #say me bad.....#trust me i am the worst.



I AM WHAT I AM...your #approval #isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry!!!



With the new day #comes new strength and new #thoughts.



I tried being like you, #My personality didn't like it.



I am single as #My #love story #is being written by god and he #is busy #is making it best.

Attitude Status

#My door #is always open so feel free to leave.



#Life #is a matter of change #is not a matter of choice.



I'm Not Sad For Being #Single Rather I'm Thinking Of Her Who #is Single Because Of Me.. :P


Doesn`t have an #attitude...they was just born with a lot of character!!!



#My #Life, #My Choices, #My M#istakes, #My Lessons, Not your business...



Ego#ism, which #is the moving force of the world, and altru#ism, which #is its morality, these two contradictory instincts, of which one #is so plain and the other so #Mysterious, cannot serve us unless in the incomprehensible alliance of their irreconcilable antagon#ism.


#Life #is Rough so be Tough.



#Excellence #is not a skill. It #is an only #attitude...



Attitude Status

According to usage and conventions which are at last being questioned but have by no means been overcome, the social presence of a woman is different in kind from that of a man...A man's presence suggests what he is capable of doing to you or for you... By contrast, a woman's presence expresses her own attitude to herself, and defines what can and cannot be done to her.


Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.


In every block of marble I see a statue as plain as though it stood before me, shaped and perfect in attitude and action.I have only to hew away the rough walls that imprison the lovely apparition to reveal it to the other eyes as mine see it.


Life Is Never About The People Who Act Sincere In Front Of you.


I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right.


Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.


Opportunities multiply as they are seized!!!!


The tragedy of life is not that man loses, but that he almost wins.


Life isn`t about waiting for the storm to pass... It is all about dancing in the rain!


Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.

Attitude Status

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.


If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn`t have opened for anyone else.


 Treat me like a game, and I’ll show u how it’s played.


It's the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)


Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being.


Life is not about what i`ve done, what I should`ve done, what I could`ve done... it`s about what I can do and what I will do.


They can because they think they can.


Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF.


What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude.


Come in my Heart and pay no rent.

Attitude Status

The worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to make one.


I'm blunt, loud, flirty...I'm probably everything you hate...But I'm me...Don't try to change who I am...


My heart is stolen...can I check your Heart


Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thoughts, and habits can be acquired. An action repeated becomes an attitude realized.


It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.


The best thing about being me, I'm a limited edition and there are no other copies!


God is really creative, I mean ...just look at me !


Life would be So much Better if Girls Had Mute Buttons, Boys had edit buttons, Bad Times had Fast Forward Buttons and Good Times had Pause Buttons!!!


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don`t matter and those who matter don`t mind.


Status Unavailable! Check Later.


Change your thoughts and you change your world.


I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.

Attitude Status

People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...


I Wish My Parents Were Like Google..They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complet


I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison.


My Attitude :- Don't mess wid me m too bad... Bcoz u cnt handle my goodness!!


It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper!!


Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.


I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.


Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain.


I don't care if other people don't like me, after all i am not a facebook status.


Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.


Sometimes all it takes is a conversation with a complete stranger...


Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one's assumptions

Attitude Status

During civil disturbance adopt such an attitude that people do not attach any importance to you - they neither burden you with complicated affairs, nor try to derive any advantage out of you.


I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.


Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??


If u show me u don’t give a fuck, I’ll show u that I’m better at it.


Sometimes, people don`t notice the things we do for them, until we stop doing it.


Acting is magical. Change your look and your attitude, and you can be anyone.


I'm listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity all at once!!


The only disability in life is a bad attitude.


So you're checking my status...


I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.


AtTitUdE is the result on uR aCtiOn.. So, if eu doN't LyK mY aTtItUdE.. BLam uRsLf

Attitude Status


I  don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.


While sexism hurts women most intimately, it also damages men severely.


It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.


Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.


I don`t have an Attitude,just a Personality that you can`t handle it.


Life is like a book. Some chapters sad, some happy, and some exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds.


I am not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !


You may not control all of the events that happen to you but you can decide not to be reduced by them.


I am not changed it's just I grew up and you should try too.


LOOK if u dont like what comes out of my mouth then close yours because what u say about me behind my back usualy ends up in MY ear so enjoy what comes to urs:)


There are 3 foundations of real beauty: Attitude, Skills and Knowledge.


Beauty in the skin and Attitude in the bone!..


Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left.


Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. :-)


If some one hate you without reason then Give the reason to him..!


Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.


You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances


I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.


Two Attitude of cool life '“ Walk like you are the Boss OR walk like you don't care ,who is the Boss.


My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.


It is better to be hated for what you are, Then to be loved for something you are not...


Just because you're a luxury brand doesn't mean you have to have an attitude.


Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.


Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.


Being silent is my Attitude.


Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!


I'm making some changes in my life, if you send me a message and I don't get back to you..your probably one of those changes...


Defeat your enemies with your success.


When we can't laugh again and again on the same joke. There's no point crying again and again for the same pain.


Attitude determines the altitude of life.


Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.


Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions and no looking back... Just move on.


Decision defines destiny..


An attitude is almost like a muscle. You can chose to have a good one. Find ways to exercise it, and make it grow.


The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbor as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant toward others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. We are prone to sacrifice others when we are ready to sacrifice ourselves.


Sharing your problems with others doesn't help rather people who took pity on u increases!!!


I don`t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.


Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.


I know I'm ...Awesome..., So I don't Care about Your ...Opinion...!!!


Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.


If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.


WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!


You really can change the world if you care enough.


A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. also attributed to Mary Kay Ash


The opportunity to truly live doesn't wait. Either you use it or you lose it.


Dear maths please grow up and try to solve your problems by your own.


People who tolerate me on the daily basis! are real heroes in my eye.


We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems


In the end, it`s not the years in your life that count. It`s the life in your years.


Just hit play and watch my life fall apart.


I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.


Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.


Either I will find a way, or I will make one.


Only Marriage is the major cause of divorce.


For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.


When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half.


My attitude is always in my pocket!!!


My life, my rule, that's my attitude..


Sometimes GOOD people make BAD choices...It doesn't mean they're bad...it means they're HUMAN!!!


The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place.


Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.


We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.


GF is asked me what is your attitude ? then I Say Being Single is My attitude!..


Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.


Thought the bribe be small, yet the fault is great.


I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.


Whenever I'm having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home.


Love your girl like you love your Coffee... Enjoy it before its hotness goes.


Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you.


Harsh counsels have no effect. They are like hammers which are always repulsed by the anvil!!!!


Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.


Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.


Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything


I'm not arguing...I'm simply explaining why I'm right...


I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts and inside jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before wasting my time again.


Girls are funny creatures.They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday!!!


I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.


I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shits.


Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.


Someone stole my heart; may I check your BRA?


Some people pass through our lives in a shorter time frame than we had hoped to teach us things they never could have taught if they stayed.


Sometimes it`s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.


My attitude is, if someone's going to criticize me, tell me to my face.


I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.


Life is like a roller coaster it has its ups n downs . . . . Its our choice to scream or to enjoy the ride.


P.M.A (Positive Mental Attitude), I am positive, I am mental and I know I have attitude!


Unless you lived my life, Don't judge me, becuz you don't know ~ Never have, and Never will know, Every little thing and detail about me...


I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.


Life is much shorter than I imagined it to be.


If they hates you for no reason- Give them 1


You never know what motivates you.


don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world7

If people have a problem with you then ask him her problem!


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love ...Makes Life Beautiful!!!!


Work hard in silence and let the success make noise.


When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile!!!


Every Test In Life Maks Us Bitter Or Better. Every Prblm Comes To Make Us Or Break Us. Choice Is Ours, To Bcome Victim Or Victorious......


If you can;t convince them, confuse them.


Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.


Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.


Nothing positive comes from being negative all the time. Change your attitude!


Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.


I don't have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me.


If it happens, God lets it happen, and when we say, I don`t understand, God replies, I don`t care.


There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.


I am not a King but I am a King Maker.


A man asks a trainer in the gym: ...I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?... Trainer replies: ...Use the ATM...


It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!!!


Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you’re holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.


We all have a few failures under our belt. It`s what makes us ready for the successes!!!


Don`t complain about your life when you are the one who is handling it.


Intelligence can bring you to success...But it's your attitude that keeps you there...Remember, GRADES DON'T DEFINE A PERSON...ATTITUDE DOES!!!


If there are no ups and down in your life It means you are dead.


In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is... And Dad Knows What Boys Are.


People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same.


You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.


When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!!


Be yourself and you can be anything.


A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.


Don't PLAY with Me ! Coz i know I Can PLAY Better Than You.


Attitude Matters : Don't Say, No One Likes Me..!!  Just Say, There Is No One Like Me..!! When Someone Says


Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.


When you feel insulted I'm just describing you.


If you have nothing to be grateful for check your pulse.


You can't find the right person if you are still holding on to the wrong one.


i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.


Don't play with me because I am champian..


Don`t waste your life trying to get back what was taken away.


Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you...


Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful.


I am single because God is busy for making Girl for me!...


Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.


Life is half spent before we know what it is.


The truth is you don`t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.


When life is too crazy, and things are moving too fast, look to the constant stars... and remember, like them, our love can last.


Life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you want but you can only spend it once.


I am who I am, Your approval is not needed


I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right.. shame on you!!


The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.


The best thing in mine is that I am Limited Edition not a Special one!...


I can't change the destination of wind but I can change the bad thinking of mine.


Read books instead of reading my status!


I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.




attitude status for instagram pic,attitude status for instagram in hindi,attitude status for instagram bio in hindi