There are positive things that come of social media as well as negative.
- Millie Bobby Brown
When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple.
- Paulo Coelho
I've had to deal with all different types of situations - positive and negative and extremes of both.
- Shia LaBeouf
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
- Dalai Lama
The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.
- Lech Walesa
When my inner mood is positive, I also feel great on the outside.
- Liu Wen
I'm fundamentally a positive person. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing some of the insane movies that I do.
- Ridley Scott
positive quotes about life changes
There's a fine line between stubbornness and the positive side of that, which is dogged determination.
- Jeb Bush
The main point of democracy is to deliver positive results for the majority.
- Chrystia Freeland
I'm a big advocate of the power of positive thinking, particularly for small businesses.
- Kevin Plank
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
- Khalil Gibran
Surround yourself with positive people.
- Melanie Fiona
I'd try to channel my nervous energy in a positive way into strength and endurance. It didn't always work.
- Kristi Yamaguchi
If I send out positive messages, it will set a chain of healthy thought processes.
- Persis Khambatta
Sometimes you can win, but you are not building something positive for your future.
- Antonio Conte
Satisfaction consists in freedom from pain, which is the positive element of life.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone's life in a very positive way are better.
- Tim Howard
I hope to make a positive, productive contribution, as cheesy as that may sound.
- Chelsea Clinton
Positive Quotes 222
I do a good job of staying positive and just moving on.
- Katie Taylor
Faith Words aren't just mere positive affirmations' they open your life up to the supernatural power of God.
- Bo Sanchez
I'm very naturally happy, quirky and positive.
- Kiesza
I love America. It's such a positive country.
- Victoria Beckham
Women were freed from positive duties when they could not perform them, but not when they could.
- Henrietta Szold
The way positive reinforcement is carried out is more important than the amount.
- B. F. Skinner
The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.
- Bennett Cerf
As an artist, the more experience, the better the creation. I'm a very positive person.
- Psy
Explosion of positive rights started in 1932 with the election of Roosevelt.
- P. J. O'Rourke
I believe that when you work on yourself, you are attracted by different, more positive beings.
- Isabelle Adjani
For me, reinstating the ban on transgenders in the military was a very positive step.
- Tomi Lahren
I think, when a manager has been at a club for more than 20 years, he can only have a positive impact.
- Granit Xhaka
A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.
- Joan Lunden
I'm a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.
- Roger Federer
Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people.
- Queen Latifah
I do expect a lot from myself, but it's also a balance of being... positive and also pushing yourself.
- Venus Williams
inspirational positive quotes about life with hd images
I always see everything in a positive light.
- Karishma Tanna
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
- Shiv Khera
A positive self-image has little relationship to our material circumstances.
- Ezra Taft Benson
My mother was a very positive thinker' she was always active, always doing something good.
- Joseph B. Wirthlin
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
- William James
You know, often films that are deemed positive, nobody wants to see them.
- Ava DuVernay
I learned one thing - never hate a positive option.
- Kevin Garnett
It's much more powerful and compelling to create a positive vision than it is to tear somebody down.
- Mark McKinnon
Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best.
- Marilu Henner
To delight in war is a merit in the soldier, a dangerous quality in the captain, and a positive crime in the statesman.
- George Santayana
Properly used, positive reinforcement is extremely powerful.
- B. F. Skinner
Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude.
- Kirsten Sweetland
There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out.
- Hillary Clinton
My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way.
- Scott Eastwood
Men are liars. We'll lie about lying if we have to. I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
- Tim Allen
Be positive and laugh at everything.
- Alexandra Roach
As a goalie, you must stay positive. And if you do make a mistake, well, those things happen when you play my position.
- Henrik Lundqvist
I try to stay positive and be very, very active.
- Goldie Hawn
God never ends anything on a negative' God always ends on a positive.
- Edwin Louis Cole
Character is the ability of a person to see a positive end of things. This is the hope that a man of character has.
- Tom Landry
Food has always brought me comfort and the bingeing is triggered when I'm in a space that is not positive.
- Janet Jackson
I have never, ever focused on the negative of things. I always look at the positive.
- Sonia Sotomayor
Nature isn't positive in that way. It doesn't aim itself at you. It's not being unkind to you.
- David Attenborough
When you think positive, good things happen.
- Matt Kemp
I'm pretty positive, optimistic, so I always expect the best.
- Jurgen Klopp
In order to design a future of positive change, we must first become expert at changing our minds.
- Jacque Fresco
What I have is P.H. positive chronic myeloid leukemia, which is an aberration in your white blood cells.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news.
- Ethel Waters
It's always overwhelming when you come to another country and you're embraced in such a positive way.
- Flo Rida
Design our world so that we have positive social and environmental side effects.
- Bjarke Ingels
I give tremendous weight to my positive reviews and none whatsoever to my negative ones.
- Chris Pavone
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
- Willie Nelson
While the wider global environment is worrying, we are seeing some positive results in our economic affairs.
- Michael D. Higgins
Like many young people, I believe I have potential to make a positive impact in the world.
- Cameron Russell
A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
- William Makepeace Thackeray
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.
- Lou Holtz
In every relationship, the work is never just in the positive actions we do for each other, but in the follow up.
- Yehuda Berg
There's nothing that sells good about Allen Iverson if it's something positive about Allen Iverson.
- Allen Iverson
Education should learn from the positive side of gaming - reward, accomplishment, and fun.
- Sebastian Thrun
It's the writers' job to make it positive. It's my job to make it real.
- Lee Pace
Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
- Hans Selye
I am a positive thinker. You have to have this positive energy to get somewhere.
- Philip Green
Talking is always positive. That's why I talk too much.
- Louis C. K.
I'm a big cockeyed optimist. I try to accentuate the positive as opposed to the negative.
- Betty White
Americans try to talk about positive family values, although the actual state of things is disastrous.
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky
My grandmother, she's been the positive portion of my life the entire time.
- Curtis Jackson
Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.
- Stefon Diggs
I love Instagram. I find it to be one of the truly positive social media things that exist.
- Aidy Bryant
I'm a very driven, ambitious, positive person. But I'm a spiritual person as well.
- Victoria Beckham
For me to go to America - which I find such a positive place - well, I took to it like a duck to water.
- Victoria Beckham
We breathe life into a role, and it's overwhelming to receive positive feedback.
- Sriti Jha
Don't focus on negative things' focus on the positive, and you will flourish.
- Alek Wek
Listening is a positive act: you have to put yourself out to do it.
- David Hockney
I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.
- Paula Deen
I believe all positive things and negative things are valuable because they shape you.
- Natalie Massenet
It's not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important.
- Zig Ziglar
I had confidence in my quality, so I was always positive and had good objectivity.
- Riyad Mahrez
Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
- Lyndon B. Johnson
Better to be called something positive and inspirational than something negative.
- Donnie Yen
Delete the negative' accentuate the positive!
- Donna Karan
I try to put a positive spin on things.
- Krysten Ritter
Say and do something positive that will help the situation' it doesn't take any brains to complain.
- Robert A. Cook
I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude.
- Imelda Marcos
Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
- Elbert Hubbard
I lived in the projects and the ghetto, and turned the negative into a positive.
- Wyclef Jean
I am really, I think, truly an easygoing, positive, fun person.
- Lisa Scottoline
People look up to me as somebody who is able to switch the image of our country from negative to positive.
- Novak Djokovic
And of course, pop music is all about memorability and simplicity and positive messages and a little dash of joy.
- Feist
Whatever you do to gain success, you have to hang in there and hope good things happen. Always think positive.
- Don Rickles
My ultimate aim is to make euthanasia a positive experience.
- Jack Kevorkian
I don't like to read about myself, whether it be positive or negative.
- Chloe Sevigny
This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It's positively a dump.
- Charles Barkley
The learner always begins by finding fault, but the scholar sees the positive merit in everything.
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Surround yourself with positive people and you'll be a positive person.
- Kellie Pickler
You need to be able to manage stress because hard times will come, and a positive outlook is what gets you through.
- Marie Osmond
I strongly suspect that there would be a positive economic advantage to the U.K. in leaving the single market.
- Nigel Lawson
Good leaders need a positive agenda, not just an agenda of dealing with crisis.
- Michael Porter
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
- Les Brown
My parents are very supportive: they helped redirect my technology attitude and my punkness into positive things.
- Harper Reed
Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
- Joseph Campbell
I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.
- Roger Clemens
Art is not a study of positive reality, it is the seeking for ideal truth.
- John Ruskin
I want to come across as a positive person.
- Greta Scacchi
College was especially sweet because of the positive, hopeful atmosphere of a college campus.
- Jerry Kramer
You hear certain things, negative things, all the time that aren't true, but you never hear about the positive.
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
I think the positive competition between states in India is one of the most positive dynamics that the country has.
- Bill Gates
The most important thing is to stay positive.
- Saku Koivu
Black women do not have as many positive images in the media as we should.
- Chirlane McCray
Anytime you get an opportunity to put more fun into the game, that's good. I've got a lot of positive energy.
- Antonio Brown
Ya gotta think positive.
- Craig Sager
My purpose: to lift your spirit and to motivate you.
- Mavis Staples
You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with positive people.
- Nadia Comaneci
You don't need to invade a place or install a new government to help bring about a positive change.
- Nicholas D. Kristof
I don't want to waste anyone's time or money. I want to give people some truth and positive heart lift.
- Mos Def
To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
- Tony Dorsett
I like video games, I like tech, I like being positive.
- Jimmy Fallon
I was raised with hippie parents, so I get down with the positive. I don't pay attention to the negative.
- Guy Fieri
Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
- Pablo Picasso
You wish to put a positive construction on your deeds and words.
- Nigel Rees
There is no advertisement as powerful as a positive reputation traveling fast.
- Brian Koslow
In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
- Les Brown
I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
- Tim Allen
I am not trendy. I am not 'in fashion.' I am simply a positive human being who has a positive outlook on life.
- Thierry Mugler
Design can have such a positive impact on the way people live and on their relationships and moods.
- Genevieve Gorder
Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Those churches have closed down or have been merged with a church that has a more positive vision.
- Bill Hybels
Every person gets negative things, they learn from those negative things, and you become a positive person.
- Kapil Dev
I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
- Vincent Van Gogh
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
- Joyce Meyer
I'm always angry. I wake up angry. There is a lot to be angry about. Anger is a positive energy.
- Thandie Newton
I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.
- Ali Krieger
The history of the tobacco industry is not a positive one.
- Susan Cameron
The negative is just as important as the positive.
- Ellsworth Kelly
All of us profit from being corrected - if we're corrected in a positive way.
- Sam Walton
I work extremely hard to stay positive and happy. But I get sad and anxious, too, just like everyone.
- Rachel Platten
Doing and making positive programming for young people is so important to me, and I will keep doing it.
- Zendaya
It's all positive energy from me, man.
- Swizz Beatz
I am not embarrassed to tell you that I believe in miracles.
- Corazon Aquino
The more you drive positive change, the more enhanced your business model.
- Anand Mahindra
You have to learn how to harness technology so you can use it for positive stuff without being disconnected from nature.
- Talib Kweli
Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.
- Ambrose Bierce
The internet could be a very positive step towards education, organisation and participation in a meaningful society.
- Noam Chomsky
Positive vacations have a significant effect upon energy and stress.
- Shawn Achor
I like when a man has a positive self-image, no matter what he looks like. I'm not into rock-hard abs.
- Jessica Parker Kennedy
For, to be a stranger is naturally a very positive relation' it is a specific form of interaction.
- Georg Simmel
I really am into crystals. I'm a real positive thinker. I believe in creative visualisation.
- Victoria Beckham
I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.
- Nadia Comaneci
No matter who you meet in life, you take something from them, positive or negative.
- Gary Allan
I am fascinated by what is beautiful, strong, healthy, what is living. I seek harmony.
- Leni Riefenstahl
I think of feedback as constructive, not positive or negative. You choose to do what you want with it.
- Denise Morrison
Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.
- Bo Bennett
Making great strides without a well-defined purpose will not bring positive results.
- John Rampton
Since God is the foundation of my life, anything that streams from that can only be positive.
- Ving Rhames
Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.
- Bo Bennett
The only reason to have a positive mental attitude is that it makes life better. It doesn't cure cancer.
- Molly Ivins
I'm a positive person, and I try to look at the good side of everything.
- Leona Lewis
I do not expect the white media to create positive black male images.
- Huey Newton
Self-love, it is obvious, remains always positive and active in our natures.
- Gordon W. Allport
A President cannot always be popular.
- Harry S Truman
I had to develop the mentality and stay positive about making my comeback.
- Alonzo Mourning
Love is a positive, symbiotic, reciprocal flow between two or more entities.
- Inga Muscio
I don't have a very positive attitude towards rappers.
- Miriam Margolyes
Every day brings new choices.
- Martha Beck
For me, being tall was very positive because I thought my mom was the most beautiful person ever.
- Lisa Leslie
I want people to get positive energy from our music.
- Suga
Waking up sober is a good day. I love being able to wake up and do positive things, to go to the gym.
- Rodney King
In nicey-nicey land, you must be happy-clappy and positive all the time - bad news is taboo.
- Michael Leunig
I am a positive person. I never think of the glass as half empty. I just keep pushing forward.
- Rosie Perez
Positive defaults align our short-term decisions with our long-term interests. And we don't always do that.
- Tom Rath
I hope that others can turn their negative thoughts into positive thoughts and improve their own lives.
- Farrah Abraham
Drones overall will be more impactful than I think people recognize, in positive ways to help society.
- Bill Gates
I did this role in Life Goes On as an HIV positive character and so emotionally that was the most challenging.
- Chad Lowe
I believe I have a personal responsibility to make a positive impact on society.
- Anthony Fauci
Life is measured in love and positive contributions and moments of grace.
- Carly Fiorina
A lot of people love to do affirmations first thing in the morning - to keep themselves feeling peppy and positive.
- Karen Salmansohn
I don't know why people don't feel like being positive is much more powerful than being negative.
- Shonda Rhimes
How do you nurture a positive attitude when all the statistics say you're a dead man? You go to work.
- Patrick Swayze
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.
- David Bailey
To see the positive reaction to my music makes me feel good.
- Cardi B
Only fools are positive.
- Moe Howard
I always try to think of positive things to say about the people I portray, as it's more helpful for me.
- Sophie Okonedo
I've always had a very positive relationship with the municipal labor unions - a respectful relationship.
- Bill de Blasio
I think honest communication, no matter where it comes from, is positive for a relationship.
- Ron White
At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents.
- Jane D. Hull
Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.
- Joel Osteen
True health infuses positive energy in the mind, body and spirit' it is a main focus in my life.
- Maximillian Degenerez
I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.
- Yannick Noah
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
- Helen Keller
I don't think the world focuses on the positive things enough.
- Dwyane Wade
It's a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient.
- Daniel Kahneman
Fortune cookies are a good idea. If the message is positive, it can make your day a little better.
- Yao Ming
I've gotten nothing but warmth from the Black community and positive feedback.
- Misty Copeland
Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.
- Zig Ziglar
I hope that what I am today is of positive benefit to other people.
- Nneka
Publishers like a good buzz, and negative responses sell books just as well as positive ones.
- Richard Dawkins
You know, I love America. It's such a positive country.
- Victoria Beckham
Even out of severe difficulty, some positive things come.
- Jose Carreras
Perseverance is a positive, active characteristic.
- Joseph B. Wirthlin
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
- Michael Jordan
Social media absolutely changed my life and many others in a positive way.
- Shervin Pishevar
I was always really proud of the fact that I had a very positive influence as a role model.
- David Cassidy
The ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations is central to making positive decisions.
- Goldie Hawn
Negative attitude is nine times more powerful than positive attitude.
- Bikram Choudhury
I like to think of myself as a positive person. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a child.
- Grace Jones
I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.
- James A. Baldwin
Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- Brian Tracy
The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.
- Kobe Bryant
Play like you're positive on the victory, even though they're leading big now.
- Knute Rockne

0 Comments